OWNER OF THE WEB : Carmen Fernández Ortíz (hereinafter, the Owner)
NIF : 02848432c
Address : Carretera N 340 km 307,5 La Herradura 18697 Granada, Spain
Commercial Data : Registered in the Ministry of Industry, Tourism and Commerce with the number 256437
Website address: www.salablanca.es
The Website is a professional space for accessing our furniture and decoration collection
In order to comply with the current regulations on data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, GDPR for its acronym in English), at www .salablanca.es we guarantee that the processing of your personal data is carried out through strict compliance with legal provisions. In this sense, we want to inform you about our data collection and use system.
A.- Responsible for the treatment
The controller is Carmen Fernández Ortíz
Responsible for security: Carmen Fernández Ortíz
Address: Highway N 340 km 307.5 La Herradura 18697
B.- Data protection rights
The interested party may exercise their rights by sending a letter to the responsible’s postal address or via email.
- Right of access. You may request access to your data from the controller to check what personal data they are processing, for what purpose and the storage period, among other information.
- Right of rectification or deletion. You can urge that your data be rectified when it is no longer accurate.
- Right of limitation. They will be kept for legitimate interest or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right of opposition. You can object to Salablanca continuing to process your data, in which case you can only keep your data for legitimate interest or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Portability right. If you want your data to be processed by another data controller.
Likewise, in the event that you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you can withdraw it at any time, without affecting the legality of your treatment prior to withdrawal.
You also have at your disposal the possibility of claiming before the Control Authority, if you consider that Salablanca does not carry out an adequate treatment you can claim before the AEPD.
C.- Social Networks
Salablanca has profiles from the www.salablanca.es website on the following social networks:
The treatment that SALABLANCA will carry out in relation to the data within the aforementioned network will be that which the social network allows in its Legal Conditions to the company profiles.
SALABLANCA will not extract data from social networks, without having requested and obtained the consent of the user for it, expressly and punctually.
To contact us through the web, we have a form that asks for your email address, these data are stored in our email to contact you, or send you commercial information, in relation to the items that Salablanca offers.
PROVENANCE, PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT
The data collected by Salablanca on the website is collected and processed by it in order to be able to communicate with the customer, as well as to provide information and advice after the purchase, as well as for own marketing purposes, contacting us you to inform you about certain products or promotions.
Salablanca will not transfer the personal data of the users that are collected through the Website to third parties without their express consent.
Personalized product recommendations by email . If you contacted Salablanca, either through the contact form or in person in our stores, emails will be sent to you periodically with news. Thus, our intention is to provide you with information about news in our products that may interest you.
In the event that you decide not to receive our product recommendations or in general our advertisements, you can request the withdrawal at any time without this generating additional costs that should be added to the stipulated basic rates. To this end, it will be sufficient to communicate your claim in writing by any of the indicated means of contact (email and letter). Naturally, in every email sent you will find a link to unsubscribe.
The data of the clients will be kept depending on the Service that the client requests and in any case, it will be the minimum necessary, and can be kept for up to 10 years for the prevention of crimes against Money Laundering and the financing of Terrorism.
The data of clients related to commercial prospecting will be kept from the time the interested party signs up for the service until they unsubscribe.
RRSS: the personal data that has been voluntarily provided by Facebook’s social networks will be kept from the time the interested party provides them until they decide to unsubscribe.
The data on web browsing will be kept for the period strictly necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
- Session cookies, which will be installed on your computer, but will not remain on it once you leave the website, since they are installed on your computer in order to offer you services.
- Permanent cookies, these cookies remain installed on your device and allow you to store information about the session (such as navigation) and allow you to customize future visits to the web.
- Own cookies are those strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the web, or those used to know the preferences of the user during the visit or first-party analytical cookies to collect data on how users interact on the web.
- Third-party cookies: When browsing our website, it is possible that non-web cookies are installed due to the contents of third parties. For example: social network cookies.
Access and / or use of this web portal owned by SALABLANCA attributes the condition of USER.
Every USER accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use reflected here.
The aforementioned Conditions will be applied independently of the General Conditions of Use reflected here.
The aforementioned Conditions will be applied independently of the General Contracting Conditions that in their case are mandatory.
USE OF THE PORTAL
SALABLANCA, through its web portal www.salablanca.es, provides access to our catalog of furniture and decoration sales. Access and / or use of this SALABLANCA portal attributes the condition of USER.
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the portal, as well as for the offers and / or acts that may be carried out through it.
Users may contact SALABLANCA via email or telephone provided on the Web, to request commercial information.
The user may not, unless previously authorized in writing by SALABLANCA, exploit or use commercially directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, any of the content that forms part of the website.
The user agrees to:
- make a responsible and reasonable use of the service
- provide SALABLANCA with the correct, truthful, updated and necessary contact information for the communication and offer of products displayed on our website.
Access to or use of the service for illegal or unauthorized purposes is PROHIBITED.
Specifically, although not only, it is prohibited:
- Using the service for illegal purposes, or carrying out activities contrary to good faith and public order.
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in support of terrorism or an attack on human rights
- Use any of the services of www.salablanca.es in a way that could damage, overload or harm the service.
- Use or introduce into the service computer programs or materials that contain any electronic virus, “Trojan horses”, worms, harmful code or any other potentially harmful computer file that may cause damage or alterations to the SALABLANCA systems, in the contents or in the computer system of other users and / or in their mobile terminals.
- The use of technical, logical or technological resources by virtue of which someone, user or not of the Service, can benefit, directly or indirectly, with or without profit, from the profiles and content of the website. Insert a link, hyperlink, framing or similar link that redirects to content URLs from www.salablanca on the user’s external website, their external blog, in a forum, in their profile on the service or on any other social network. is
- Decrypt, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or attempt to derive the source code or underlying ideas or algorithms from any part of www.salablanca.es to the extent legally permitted.
- Modify, translate or create derivative works from any part of the website, www.salablanca.es
- Modify, copy, reproduce, download, broadcast, transmit, commercially exploit or distribute in any way the Services, the pages of the Sites or the computer codes of the elements that make up the Services and the Sites.
- Assign the rights or obligations derived from these Conditions of Use, nor assign, transfer or sub-license the rights that correspond to you as a User of www.salablanca.es unless you have the prior written consent of SALABLANCA.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
SALABLANCA works to keep the content of the website updated, although it does not guarantee the absence of possible errors or lack of updating in it, reserving the right to make at any time and without the need for prior notice, modifications and updates on the information contained on your portal, settings or presentation.
SALABLANCA will not assume any type of responsibility, direct or indirect, for the fraudulent or illegal use that the user makes of the Service, or of the content hosted on the platform.
SALABLANCA will not be responsible for any information that has not been directly elaborated by him. Nor for the improper use of said information and / or content
In the event that the user accesses or downloads, directly or indirectly through the Website, any third party content, SALABLANCA will not be responsible in any case for the possible downloads that the user may make from third party sites.
SALABLANCA will not be responsible in any case for:
- the problems of access, availability and continuity of the service, of the functionalities that comprise it when said problems derive from factors outside its scope of control and activity
- the existence of computer programs or materials that contain any electronic virus, “Trojan horses”, worms, harmful code or any other potentially harmful computer file that may cause alterations in the user’s computer system and / or in his mobile terminal.
- damages of any kind that may be caused to the user by the interruption, termination or dysfunction of the Service for causes not attributable to SALABLANCA.
- any damages that may be caused to the user as a result of access and / or use of their account by third parties without authorization.
SALABLANCA reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate on its portal without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located in its portal.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
SALABLANCA by itself or as assignee or licensee, is the owner of all the intellectual and industrial property rights of the portal, as well as the elements contained therein (for example, icons, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.).
All rights reserved.
By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its method of making available, of all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of SALABLANCA.
USERS must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of SALABLANCA.
The user may, in addition to viewing the elements of the Website, make prints, copies or downloads of content provided that such actions are directed exclusively to their personal and private use.
The user agrees to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by SALABLANCA.
In the event that links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites are available on the Web, SALABLANCA will not exercise any type of control over said sites and content.
In no case will SALABLANCA assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
GENERAL AND MISCELLANEOUS
SALABLANCA will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its portal, exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law. SALABLANCA reserves the right to exercise all possible actions in accordance with applicable legislation.
SALABLANCA may inform and collaborate in a timely manner with the competent police and judicial authorities if it detects any infraction of current legislation or if it suspects a crime or criminal offense.
In compliance with Spanish legislation, SALABLANCA undertakes to carry out this task with the maximum possible diligence in accordance with its technical capabilities.
INFRINGEMENT OF RIGHTS
In the event that any person or entity detects that its contents have been published on www.salablanca.es without their consent, therefore there is an infringement of one of their rights, they may communicate it (indicating in the subject or express reference “Rights Infringement” ) to SALABLANCA by email to the following address: email@example.com
In the communication, you must identify the following information:
Claimant contact information: email, telephone and copy of your ID, passport or similar official document that allows identification.
The protected right that has been violated.
The content that violates said right, sufficiently so that we can find it within the service.
Claimant’s contact information.
In addition, you must send with your communication a signed declaration in which the claimant states that the above information is true and that he claims to be the legitimate owner (or who is authorized to act on his behalf) of the rights allegedly violated.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
For the resolution of all controversies or issues related to the service, Spanish law will be directly applicable.
The parties submit, expressly renouncing any other competent forum, to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid (Spain).